Gab shocks.

M

Muppet

Whilst under the back of my pulsar we noticed that it had gab shocks on the rear but only one side had a knob to adjust the shocks. This seems to be a bit strange. anyone know why.

Also do pulsars have diff covers,skid pans as std as mine has got one on the rear diff and a couple of others under the car but my mates has not.

thanks muppet.

andygtir

Whilst under the back of my pulsar we noticed that it had gab shocks on the rear but only one side had a knob to adjust the shocks. This seems to be a bit strange. anyone know why.
you should have an adjuster on both sides. one on the inside of the strut and one on the outside. are you sure the other shock is a gab and hasnt been changed for another make at some point?

Also do pulsars have diff covers,skid pans as std as mine has got one on the rear diff and a couple of others under the car but my mates has not.
the under body protection was an optional extra, meant for those who intended on going rallying. thier quite rare and do fetch good money when they come up for sale. there was the bumper guard, sump guard and rear diff guard. my mates got the rear diff cover, its a shame he garages it coz otherwise id be under his car @ 3am with my trusty socket set :twisted:

M

Mr Overboooost

guys i dont mean to highjack this thread but you mentioned a rear diff guard ,if you can borrow it from him i will get some made up along with the bumper guards i'm having done at the moment thats if there is enough interest.
cheers
gary

M

memski

its a shame he garages it coz otherwise id be under his car @ 3am with my trusty socket set :twisted:
Lol. better keep an eye on my exhaust then :wink:

ex-gtir

gary i have the rear diff guard you can borrow to copy i get it off when i get a chance it nearly as wide as the car and visible from the rear
mike

andygtir

Lol. better keep an eye on my exhaust then :wink:
funny you should mention that... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

gary i'll ask my mate colin (c4 cpa) as i know he's interested in one of your bumper guards... :wink: :wink: :wink:

M

Mr Overboooost

thanks andy give me a call or PM me if he says its ok.
there are also some brackets that come with it aswell but i think i have those already from the one i used to have untill some twat nicked it from the yard :evil:

cheers
gary :) 07711834978

p.s tell him i'll give him some discount on the bumper guard if he lets me borrow the rear one :wink:

M

Mr Overboooost

nice one andy as i know there must be a few people out there that will want one of the rear diff guards :D
cheers
gary :)

Nad

There was also 2 fuel tank guards and 2 sill protectors. Saying that though there are plenty of un official ones flying around so its hard to know which ones are the original shape. I think Ray had a pic on his site of the proper guards but I cant find it anywhere.

Ray?

Nad

M

Mr Overboooost

well if anyone has got any of the others and they dont mind lending them to me i can get some of them knocked up aswell :D

cheers
gary :)