full throttle gear shift ..........

youngsyp

They have been out for a while. All it is, is an adjustable 'soft cut' rev limiter. You set it up to what ever engine speed you want and just keep your foot down and as you say change gear as normal. There are a few with 'launch control'. Again, this is just another adjustable rev limiter.
I have always been worried about how the 'rev limit'. If it's a ignition cut then that would be useful, as it would keep the turbo spinning and you would have some nice flames and bangs to go with it :D . However, if it's an injector cut, it would be causing det which, would mean your engine wouldn't last long.

M

Mulisha

Hey get an Armtech speed shift launch control. Its ignition cut, two stage reve limiter and all that good stuff. But it will kick the crap out of your clutch!!!!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I bought the rev limiter with full throttle gear shift for my last car about 7 years ago now, but never got round to fitting it. :oops:

It's this one.

Websnowbo

My old car had one a them fitted, Evan (Previous owner) sheered the propshaft bolts off going up the strip at Santa Pod.

Destroyed the prop and the exhaust............