full restoration

mohsan

I am so glad with my r i feel so confident with it,its like a one off.
no engine problems,no knocking noises break downs or anything. touch wood i get no probs.
i did study this car and found its much diseased,and that nissan could of done a better job. but for a car its age its quite remarkable.
Anyway i feel i have freed it from all its diseases,and now i wish to start on the body.
My car is black,and i want to keep it black,just wonderd if anyone could help me out buy telling me a few nice juicy blacks,
some nice black colours would be appreciated aswell as some advise on full respraying as i want to this professionally and am thinking about actually replacing the rubber seals around windows etc!!!
has anyone ever done this??
any tips?
just want to get it showroom standard

mohsan

rubbers

this may even require taking the windows out,well it will do wouldnt it if changing all the rubbers!
cause mine seriously look rotten. it wont be nice to have a bling body with crusty rubbers around!

youngsyp

I think the black is called 'Super Black'. Check the paint code on your VIN plate and you should be ablt to get a match.
My own opinion is it would look really nice all black with a very subtle purple flip. Only so it just catches your eye when you walk past 8)

I can't imagine that the rubbers will be cheap. Go down to your local Nissan garage with a parts list and find out :wink:

Cheers

Paul

Keira

mohsan said:
I am so glad with my r i feel so confident with it,its like a one off.
no engine problems,no knocking noises break downs or anything. touch wood i get no probs.
ever heard of tempting fate :wink:

Paint code is kh3 for super black,

Rubbers wont be cheap, just replaced my door seals, £80 the pair :(

mohsan

colour

ow £80 for just door seals,maybe il just have a good go at cleaning them then!
super black sounds good,but i like the idea of the little purple flip.
thats like a skyline gtr colour,midnight purple 2