full respray

Z

zid336

:? im in process of gettin my R ready for respray but unsure what colour to do it? MY R is currently a grey one only one in my area most of them black, im thinkin of resprayin it Skyline Blue any positive feedback would be appreciated :wink:

kingy

i would bayside blue looks the bollox and thought of doing this myself when mine gets ready for a repaint

J

jonnyboy

what about YELLOW that's a rare colour :roll: :wink:

seen a couple of pics of them in BLUE , look's 8) hopefully getting my bodywork done soon, but think i'm going to stick with BLACK ............. :roll: :roll: there ya go :idea: spray it black, now that's a rare colour.............................................................................. :lol:
good luck fella :D

deank93

Top secret gold, black wheels and a carbon fibre bonnet....not to everyones taste but certainly different.

pete-r

What about white but with big teeth like american pilots have on the front of there planes :shock:

Cris

zid336 said:
:? im in process of gettin my R ready for respray but unsure what colour to do it? MY R is currently a grey one only one in my area most of them black, im thinkin of resprayin it Skyline Blue any positive feedback would be appreciated :wink:
Midnight purple would be very nice

Or how about Wintergreen - but fully colour coded

Z

zid336

:lol: Now midnight PUrple sounds really good ent seen that on a R before thanks lads for th positive feedback speak to my sprayer tomorrow and might have a change 0f plan :wink: