FULL ecu pin out info.

L

L14M NP

Hi, as per title, does anyone have a link to a more concise ECU pin out for the gtir?

The ones to be found here http://www.plxdevices.com/ECUDatabase/Nissan/Nissan_240SX_Sentra_PulsarGTiR_NX_Altima_Bluebird_InfinitiG20_89_94.pdf etc do not cover all of the pins, theres a load of stuff I need to work out, I know what pins the wires go to, but cant find out what they are lol I did use search 1st....

Help!

Here's one thing I am needing to work out. The 12 wire white 'footwell' plug that comes off the engine harness to connect to the interior loom. Can anyone tell me the function of these V wires?

WHITE ENGINE-INTERIOR (FOOTWELL) PLUG SR20DET

BLUE/BLACK trace – ECU PIN 2

ORANGE/BLACK trace – PIN 25

BLACK – PIN 29 & DET sensor ground

YELLOW/BLACK trace – PIN 7

YELLOW – PIN 26

YELLOW/RED TRACE – PIN 15

YELLOW (heavier than ^) – PIN 14

YELLOW/GREEN TRACE – PIN 32

PURPLE – PIN 34

BLACK/YELLOW TRACE – PIN 104

ORANGE – PIN 23

PINK – PIN 24

Thanks, Liam :thumbsup:

J

jpward

youngsyp said:
The diagrams are upside down :shock:

:lol:
Thats because your usually upside down in the footwell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saves confusion later!

I also found this usefull when installing my 3 Apexi's,

ECU DIA

L

L14M NP

Cheers for the replies lads, MicraEd, I have seen that ECCS diagram posted up so many times now, and I must admit I am ashamed to say I don't understand it at all! :oops::oops: LOL. How do I read it?? As I'm sure it has everyhting I want to know!
I'd be very happy to find a FULL pin out link, surely there is one that goes PIN 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 etc not just 2,4,6,13 etc??

jpward, nice bit of info in that link mate, bookmarked for future ref. :thumbsup:

Show this wiring n00b how to read and decipher the ECCS diagram and I'll be a happy bunny! :-D

Thanks again people, Liam

youngsyp

You just need to follow the wire from the pin out you're concerned with, to whatever is on the other end, be that a sensor, switch etc.... That will give you all the info you originally asked for ! ;-)