Fujitsubo Exhaust keep it or not?

Studlife

Currently have this exhaust setup on my R

with all the talk of the R popping Flames i want mine to do the same

i have fitted a de-cat pipe already, but i'm guessing that with my Boxy muffler it will filter out fuel like these systems are designed to

but would i be better off going with a straight through Cannon style for the flame effect?

i'm not looking to swap out the entire system just the muffler

Also what should i do with the 2 resingnators keep or kill??

Thanks guys

Last edited:

paz

I guess it depends on your laws over there. The majority of people over her in the UK run something like a mongoose/blue flame with a decat which results in popping, banging and flames etc. AFAIK even the scorpion exhausts do it as well.

On standard boost I get flames, but then on a car with raised boost you tend to get it even more.

Paz

Studlife

the laws here aren't really a worry to myself, but do you think if i swapped the muffler i could get flames, i also have a forge atmos BOV, Walbro 255 and i'm running 1 bar

paz

Definately, without fitting a ghey flamer kit. There's a lot of restrictions in that exhaust, especially the backbox - I used to have something similar on my R.

The goose takes away those two cats/resignators and even removes the rear box as is on that diagram. Its basically straight through with a small chunk of cat replacement and a tiny back box. I think the older ones were more or less just a piece of pipe :lol:

paz

paz

Personally I wouldn't bother fella, the two might not be very compatable, and I noiced a nice change in the cars responsivness when I got mine fitted - just seemed a lot happier.

They are quite loud though, depends what you're used to over there I guess and whether you're happy to have a fog horn for an exhaust ;)

Cheers

Paz