Fuel Hose Pressure - URGENT!!

boucherie

the bloody fuel return lines now starting to fail (those of you that remember i had a major feed line failure on easter sunday night!!!) the garage were supposed to have changed all 3 hoses (they charged me enough to justify that being done!)

im going to buy some spare hose anyway but what pressure do i need to get as some hoses are rated at 10bar, 12bar and does it really make a difference if its for fuel injected applications or not?

cheers

boucherie

cheers for that guys, il get some on order asap as its going in for mapping on thursday!!!!!!!

how do i stand legally on getting the garage to do the remaining two lines FOC just in case they say it was only my word against theres. plus i supplied them with 2.5M of hose and got none back and they didnt use it all for just one hose i know!

boucherie

quick question, is there any advantage in fitting hose with a cotton overbraid as opposed to using normal single braided hose?

the cotton braided stuff is also internally braided if that helps.

boucherie

who cares what it looks like you cant see it when its under the metal cover plate and carpet anyway!