front rear custom lights availability and where

N

NISM0

is there any lights< head tail lights availible as projector front lexus ish rear. if so where can i get them and howmuch cheers

frp

I think Rs look fine with standard lights :)
although i do have a little project of my own!

O

Odin

Why oh why do we let these chav's in :roll: , The front lights are hideous :cry: , And Lexus rear light WTF thats about :cry: :cry: .

rob

antgtir

I must admit this is not my cup of tea and i think you will find the majority left on this site lol (after the others where hunted down :lol: ) will agree with me.

:shock:

Ant.

SunOnGTiR

stevepudney said:
frp said:
something like this

Where does this come from then ??
That looks like a custom air duct/cover for the nearside headlight :?
Or it replaces the headlight :?:
If it's an air duct 8)
Could maybe put some neons or lights in it :lol: :lol: :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
No thats not what I mean't, it's quite obvious it's an air duct that replaces the passenger head light unit

What I mean't was, I didn't know they were comercially available where can you buy them from ??

N

NISM0

live in country and burbury is for tw@#S

look just want suttle cosmetic change, lexus is bad news i agree but just example, i don\t need more than the 300 break dino'd that i have and also want to see where i\m driving at night as iv'e had two r's and thay both had sh1 t headlamps, as for the air duct, worthy mod and where can i purchase and after fitting i don't mind modding for differnt head lamps for vis

frp

Thats a replacement for an R32 GTR. i cant find one for the gtir so im gonna make my own when i get round to it. should be good for the strip, and that one for the R32 only weighs 580grams, could even make a carbon fibre one!
sumo do
R32 580GRAMS £270+VAT
R33 900GRAMS £270+VAT
R34 750GRAMS £270+VAT

:D :twisted: :twisted:

N

NISM0

pirate eye patch

yes i think it needs to be done, i'm also looking in to making a carbon one for street, then put rally spot light pd on bonnet with two spots to headlamps, should look hard as

ashills

but its for a skyline and it might have been made in japan so they can charge whatever they want and all the sheep will by them

Dooie Pop Pop

best you knock some up then NISMO :wink:

making a mould in the oe headlamp wont be that hard and you could even incorperate the indicator :wink: i was just going to remove the lens glass and start cutting/spraying :oops: :lol:

nice to see Lee an Rob ( aka victor and his twin brother....victor lol) have mellowed with age :roll: :lol:

Stu

paz

Re: live in country and burbury is for tw@#S

NISM0 said:
also want to see where i\m driving at night as iv'e had two r's and thay both had sh1 t headlamps
Just put some better bulbs in :lol: ;)

Paz