front mounting the cooling fans.

neil240z

I need to do his ue to lack of space at the front of the car, has anyone done this due to the same reason?

I would appreciate any advice before I do a blind attempt.

regards

Neil

coxie

8) :D YES I HAVE HAD TO DO THE SAME THING.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU REVERSE THE POLARITY ON BOTH FANS AND THEY WILL WORK CORRECTLY :wink:

neil240z

yo dude,

Pm me some info on how you mounted themplease mate, oh yes and reversing the polarity would be a good idea... :wink:

stupid big turbos for ya!

G

GartracS2

Speak to the RS turbo mania website matey`s they do it all the time with GRS intercoolers and it works great, may I advise using Kenlowe or Spal fans which are 6CM thick ;)

A

AJ4

I thought you couldn't mount them on the front, because it restricted airflow and made the incoming air swirl off the blades and hit the rad at an angle, causing bad flow ?

neil240z

oh well, will have to give it as go as I have no other choice, is reversing the polarity just a matter of switching the wires around or do i need a device in place, coxie will know this!

cheers

coxie

8) yes mate just reverse the polarity and the fans will blow instead of suck air on to the rad.

it was fine for ages on the 2.2 r that edd bought and on mine for over a year as a daily driver. 8)

neil240z

COXIE said:
8) yes mate just reverse the polarity and the fans will blow instead of suck air on to the rad.

it was fine for ages on the 2.2 r that edd bought and on mine for over a year as a daily driver. 8)
cool bud!