Front Mount without mesh?

hmmm

Is just have the standard bumper with the front mount behind it? Or is it better to cut the bumper and mesh? :?

I ask this because I'm afraid of stone chips damaging the Front Mount and would water from the rain cause any damage?

Thanks 8).

Gray

I have cut mine out and meshed it just as it looks a lot better rain wont do anything although big stones might hence the mesh but little stones can still get through

Ive had my front mount on for about 6 weeks now and its still perfect

boucherie

ive got my bumper cut out and neshed but im thinking of taking the mesh off when i fit me new turbo, and might give the intercooler a very light spray to 'blend' it in with the rest fo the car for more of a stealthy look 8)

S

Stoned

I'd take mesh any day over leaving loads of it covered by that grill. Plus I like to be able to see my FMIC although it looks weird and lazy without something in front of it

J

justin666

pah... Who needs mesh :wink:

Been like that for 3 years now and bar the odd slightly bent fin its still in ruddy good nick :D :D

Sods law says i drove home from work today and get a huge brick through it!!! :(

J.

I

ignorantshed

hi what body kit is that on justin666's R and where can i get 1???

gtir bean

if a stone is big enough to damage the core its big enough to take the mesh with it.i dont have any on mine.stones can esily go thru the mesh anyway.