Frgoed engine with warranty.

RO_SUNNY

Hi guys.

Just made the other day a list with goodies for my standard engine and came with te conclusion that I might also buy an complete forged engine allready built.

So....just for my curiosity could somebody tell me how much an good example of an forged engine will cost?

Cheers,

Bogdan

Geo3

I built mine wit a list of goodies and cost me an arm an a leg. Good luck in finding one already built matey
G

RO_SUNNY

mmmmmmmmm Trip....this will be a good price but I am just asking....the engine will be with turbo injectors and everything on it or just the engine without this items?

P

pulsarboby

weve got a forged unit for £1500 or freshly built ones from £1800 which come with warranty.
that is the engine though and no ancilliary parts

RO_SUNNY

Hi Boby.

Thanks for the reply.

The price is really good and taking into consideration your works I am really keen in buying one of theese from you.

Could you please make a quote for transport to Romania?

P

pulsarboby

yep il get a price and come back to you this evening

weve a few good engines in stock with various specs but shipping cost will be the same no matter which one you choose.
obviously th new build engines will require full run in period where as good s/h ones you can nail from the off

RO_SUNNY

Thanks Boby.

You know that I've sent you some pm's regarding parts for a forged engine.....but now I thought that I'd better just buy one that's allready built and get it on.