footwell flares

G

grey goose

recently i have managed to find some original gti-r matts i have the umbrella so now all i want is the passenger footwell flare been looking for ****ing ages:twisted:if any one has one or knows the best place to find one any feed back would be much help:thumbsup:

P

Pete

my mate sells imports cars and we go too the docks(in liverpool) and i go and pick them up somtimes could have had about 30 by now hahahaha how much do peeps sell them for not that you are supposed to do :-D :-D

geetee

I really can't underst\nd the desire to have a 15 year old incendiary device strapped underneath my passenger.......... come to think of it...... how much do these go for?

P

Pete

sorry shouldnt lol but thats true the flares have got to be the same ages as are R :-D :-D and wouldnt trust them at all :shock: :shock:

ram5ay

I've got loads of these, but it seems it's not strictly legal to post them :shock: and ebay just remove them if you try and sell them online :cry: . Set plenty of them off without mishap as well, alot of them aren't all that old, think they get replaced every few years in Japan. They cant ignite themselves even if you batter them with a heavy implament, so I don't really see the prob with mailing them unless your postie smokes like an edinburgh bus and flicks his duds in the back of the van :roll: .

ram5ay

Fire & skill said:
is that why it's called 'Auld Reekie'? :lol:

surely you must be missing mackays by now Phin?

Ah well you know, those were the days eh :-D .

Dastek has been proving to be more up my street though, still get to work on the Japanese machinery, but in a cleaner warmer workshop, and there is plenty of scope to learn more than there was at Mackay's.
;-)

G

grey goose

cool so someone has got one then which one of you guys fancy selling one and for how much really want one, should have posted on here a long time ago:doh: .thanks for the replies everyone:thumbsup: :thumbsup: