focal utopia component speakers

stevie leese

yo. i know a lot of people strip there pulsars out for weight reduction,not me cus in a sound freak, boot full of subs and amps and all the rest of it. installed some focal componant front speakers over the xmas period in me workshop.foooooooooooooooooooooook me they are worth every penny they cost me.any one els got some? are they that good or is it just me ha ha. steve

Trondelond

I'm using Focal components in the front (that's my only speakers; ripped out everything else), and they're quite good. As far as I know, Focals are some of the best units out there.

But I can't for the life of me understand why you'd want to use an R for your installation! :D I've given up on sound in cars, and instead focused on my home setup. Which I have to say I'm ecstatic about.

shroom

problem with a big sub in a pulsar is it just loosens everything off soon your number plate will be falling off, your bumper will, you will have everything vibrating and rattling away lol,

daddyone

problem with a big sub in a pulsar is it just loosens everything off soon your number plate will be falling off, your bumper will, you will have everything vibrating and rattling away lol,
Not if you strip and refit the interior with new clips and dynamat behind everything ;)