Fmic

P

petebann

What have people got lying around;-) ? Engines coming out soon for a gearbox and clutch so would be an idel time to get hold of one.
Cheers, pete

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
My mate has a brand new Hybrid kit. Never fitted. I think he wants £350 delivered.

You are having a laugh Andy :? :der: :der: :der: :der: .

You can buy the same kit on eBay for £195 :roll: :roll: , And don't try and say the hybrid kit is better, Because I have the hybrid kit and it's no better quality than the cheaper eBay one that mic has :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Rob

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
I think he wants £350 delivered.

And another thing mate, You are a forum Moderator and its your job to help the members, Not to help your mate bend them over and ass rape them :roll: :roll: .

Rob

Mr GTiR

Hey i've never brought a Hybrid kit before so do not know prices.

But now knobjockey has brought this to my attention the offer of my mates kit has now been withdrawn. Next time i see him i'll give him a kick in the balls for trying to rip us off :doh:

O

Odin

Mr GTiR said:
But now knob jockey

That's MR nobjocky to you dumbass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways ;-) , And if he says that's what he paid call him a mug before kicking him in the googlies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

i will have either a hybrid or a pace fmic in next week
which i will flog for £200, but as odin has said above the ebay ones are just as good, and new!
i might be open to an offer on it once ive picked the car up and checked out its condition and what make it is!

just looked at that link:shock: that is cheap!
you will be better going for that in retrospect and il bung my one on ebay, unless of course its a pace fmic which i believe are around £950 new, then £200 ono is a bargain!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr GTiR

Braveheart said:
Maybe you should get two and sell one to Andy....:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nar, my Blizt twin core is coming off the car soon for an R33 core with custom pipe work ;-)