Fitting ARC Intercooler

P

pschurr

Hi All,

I searched around for this info, but couldn't find explicit confirmation, so I'll ask.

Fitting an ARC topmount, does the original chromed shroud fit on the ARC (looks like it should) and then does the rubber condom on the bonnet still mate well with the chromed shroud.

Have an opportunity to snag an arc topmount, so need to verifimicate the details. Does anyone have close-ups with the chromed surround in place?

thanks
peter

jonesgti_r

It may look like it fits but it doesn't :!:
Tho with slight modification (ie large hammer) you might be able too bodge something. Depending on the price its a great mod for your car

Cris

jonesgti_r said:
It may look like it fits but it doesn't :!:
Tho with slight modification (ie large hammer) you might be able too bodge something. Depending on the price its a great mod for your car
Ha ha large hammer wins again!

C

Crazy

It fits fine on mine! :wink:

Thanks Rob 8) Fitted the front strut brace today and will hopefully have the rear one fitted by the weekend! :wink:

P.S I got 250.5bhp at Power Station today :D :D 8) but the operator told me that my fuel pump is dying and needs replacing/upgrading A.S.A.P but lucky for me I have one on top of my wardrobe :wink: :lol:

P

pschurr

Thanks Gents. Stitched up the deal. Yet to acquire goods. Anxiously waiting. Next couple of days. Will photograph differences and swap and report on difference. Content will go on GTIR-OZ website.

peter