Fitted K-Sport's new 36-way Coilover system {picture intensive!}

P

Pascal

Right. I definitely overdid it this time around. :doh: :oops:

The car is so dumped it's undriveable. It's all under control though, this was just for fun. Raised it 1" after the pictures, and will raise it a smidge more tonight again. Then once it's nice and level it's off to the alignment shop, camber and toe are COMPLETELY out of whack. I'll get it corner-weighted when I set it up for summer duty, it's -20deg with 2' of snow here. :der:

Installed K-Sport's new coilover suspension, adjustable for ride height and spring preload, damping adjustable in 36 points. This is basically the exact same as the D2 suspension, but the K-Sport version was less expensive for me (hello from Canada!). I ordered custom spring rates for my application.

Enjoy the images...

Front Suspension

Rear Suspension

And one last look, just for fun. Cheers!

turbodaily

hey mate,ive just fitted g force coilovers to my r and theyre identical,good bit of kit,more adjustments than the teins. just abit more awkward to adjust lol

what wheels are they? they look sweet. ive got a grey r too,might have to get the same wheels lol only kidding....

P

Pascal

Wheels are 16" knockoff of Volk TE-37 made by Rota. Go ahead and get the same ones, seeing as I'm in Canada I doubt we'll be parking next to each other any time soon! :p

tomble

That car looks so awesome! i miss my grey R badly....

Those wheels look very similar to my mate's wolfrace items on his R...

Tom

P

Pascal

Also, I read the warning about posting pictures, I made these quite small so that they loaded quickly, I hope this wasn't too much... Mods please let me know if I need to change all of those to links instead!

P

Pascal

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Looks good mate, a little too low, but still very nice.

Ricky
MUCH too low as far as I'm concerned actually. I've since raised it 1" and will have to raise it more tonight. I'm shooting for about 40mm lower than stock, we'll see where that ends up.

Ricky_GTi-R

Pascal said:
MUCH too low as far as I'm concerned actually. I've since raised it 1" and will have to raise it more tonight. I'm shooting for about 40mm lower than stock, we'll see where that ends up.
An inch and a half higher would look good i reckon8)