finally took it to 1bar today ...

O

Odin

WIMP :roll: WHAT'S WRONG WITH 1.2 BAR YOU BIG GIRL :roll: .

ROB

MarkTurbo

Well done matty 8) Dont listen to jimmy :wink: he's trying to make you blow it up :shock:

What other mods have you got to get that :?:

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:
JIMMYBACK B said:
good try matty now go to 1.4 bar :D
.4bar for an extra......4bhp :lol:

nice one matty :wink: did steve have a look down the pots :?:

2nd gear rollin at 30 sound good to you?
all so tru :oops: thats cos of the standard fuelling and pump :oops: :lol: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

sorry jim couldn' t help it :lol: all we need now is a five lane strip. yourself, chris, matty, jonny h and me. all on 1 bar boost :roll: :twisted: :lol:

mattygti-r

lol yeah after 18months it went to 1bar very happy with it will post pics tomorrow cant believe the differencce tobe honest...oh and pete-r good to see you again today ... 8)

its got stock injectors, and believed stock internals from what my mate steve says....

ive got a fair few electronics to monitor whats going on as i just like to make sure its all a ok....new fuel pump goes in shortly too, this one is holding out fine...judging by the Defi Fuel pressure gauage and it dont stutter etc,

the car had, had some mods done to it before i got it fmic etc it had run 1bar maybe more i dont know but it seems to go well...

mods: (some of)

FIELD JAP ECU
HKS Boost Controller
Apexi Dynostic
Mongoose full decat
Apexi Induction
Sheepdog Bov
Apexi RSM
Defi BF Fuel Pressure gauage
Defi BF Boost Guage
HKS/Greddy Pod
RSR Jap suspension
AP Paddle Clutch
NGKs plugs
CUSCO braces (to be fitted)
Nismo interior bits
Bumpsteer kit
Poly bushes
Nismo Ball joints
Magnesium wheels
braided hoses

just a few things, prb more but cant really think of anything else

warringtonjack

Nice one Matty.

289 bhp sounds good to me, when did you get it on the rollers??

I should be joining the 1bar club next week!!! Will make hell of a difference from this 0.55bar at present! Need a 6th lane on that drag strip. Altho, given i got uprated fuel pump and pressure regulator, should i be a little more tempted to go 1.1 or even 1.2???

Dooie Pop Pop

warringtonjack said:
Nice one Matty.

289 bhp sounds good to me, when did you get it on the rollers??

I should be joining the 1bar club next week!!! Will make hell of a difference from this 0.55bar at present! Need a 6th lane on that drag strip. Altho, given i got uprated fuel pump and pressure regulator, should i be a little more tempted to go 1.1 or even 1.2???
Or even goBANG! :wink: :lol:

stay at a bar till you get it set up properly.