Feet getting wet

T

Tart

Hey Guys, this is gonna b an easy one for you. My right foot is getting really wet now which is really irritating, almost as irritating as having to fill the clutch fluid every day!!!!! Is this the master or slave problem? Where is it? TA

T

Tart

Thats wot I thought....... Is it right below the reservoir???

J

Jonny H

Yes thats your Master cylinder matey, its a bit of a headache to replace but achievable. I would check your slave cylinder too though as when one goes, the other one tends to fail. Hope this helps!

kyepan

The slave is cheap too if i remember and a piece of piss to change.

You might want to get a braided clutch hose to replace the dodgy rubber one while your there.

LeeSmith

Jonny H said:
Yes thats your Master cylinder matey, its a bit of a headache to replace but achievable. I would check your slave cylinder too though as when one goes, the other one tends to fail. Hope this helps!
hell yeah! my cars been off the road now for over a week, down to no time to replace it, but I'm going to crack on with it this weekend.

I think the plenum is going to have to come off :cry:

J

Jonny H

Yea my Plenum came off when mine was reaplaced, its the easiest way me thinks! :shock:

T

Tart

My feet wet experience got really bad after the car was left outside unused for 2 weeks in the snow.... could it be just a crack in the hose instead of the cylinder???