FAO People who have got G Force coilovers

O

Odin

billyboy said:
Can anyone tell me the size C Spanner i need to adjust G Force coilovers?

Much appreciated

Thanks

I've got two spare sitting in my garage matey ;-) .

Rob

O

Odin

billyboy said:
Are you willing to sell matey? :-D

Bill

Yeah make me an offer, They where form my old K-sports which are exactly the same as the G-sports.

Rob

billyboy

Odin said:
Yeah make me an offer, They where form my old K-sports which are exactly the same as the G-sports.

Rob
Kool, do they deffinatly fit the G Force coilies thn matey? if they do i will def have one off ya.

Bill

O

Odin

billyboy said:
Kool, do they defiantly fit the G Force coil overs then matey?
Bill

I thought that was what I just said in my last post :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh and please use the Queens English when replying to an adult please :doh: , Keep the ned speak for your younger mates :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

billyboy said:
How much do you want for it then mate incl postage? Thier on demon tweeks for £7

Just buy them from demon tweeks if they're that cheap matey, Because I can't be ar5ed to post them for a fiver that's for sure :roll: .

Rob

turbodaily

billyboy, i had the car set like that for AGES.. yeah the splitter scrapes when driving off pavements and curbs etc, but its not ganna rip the bumper off...

also, i think you will find your ganna have to raise the front ALOT to get the splitter to stop scraping things..

stop being a pussy lol or just take the splitter off altogether. it sits just right at that ride height in my opinion. looks and handles spot on.

turbodaily

oh, but if you do decide you want the c spanners the d2 coilovers are identical and have the same spanner, so you can get hold of them quite easily from a d2 dealer.