FAO 200sx Manifold and other 4 branch owners

Mad

What length are the pipes ? I need the length from the head flange to the point where all 4 start to join, and also the overall length from flange to flange.

Primarily interested in the 200sx manifold in particular, but should be close enough to get the dimensions of a gtir specific one.

Cheers !

Ross.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

talk to mark he moded his and it looks fooooooooooking wicked

GTiR_Mic

I got the 200sx one off E-Bay, my mate how done all the work on my car just re-wlded the turbo flange into the block more.

From there I just got custom pipework done, im not really sure if the standard pipework would fit using the 200sx manifold.

Mic

A

AJ4

cheers, the pipework doesn't have to line up its for a custom build. I need to cut the main flange off and weld it on upside down ( so the four pipes come out on top ). Just need to know the length of the primaries and the collector to see if its a good exhaust to start with or just make my own from scratch.

A

AJ4

<bump bump> theres one on ebay at the mo with a day left, can anyone help ;)

Cheers.

GTiR_Mic

Is this the one you are looking to get? This is the one I have.

If it is, what point you looking to get measrued?

Last edited:

Mad

as above - I need the length of one pipe from the head flange ( engine ) to the point where all 4 start to join, and also the overall length from flange ( engine ) to flange ( turbo ).

you can use a bit of string and just lay it along the middle of the pipe and then measure the string, if thats any help..

put simply, if you pulled one of the runners straight, how long would it be before it joins into the other 3, and also how long the 'joined' bit is, see diagram 'A' and 'B'

Cheers,

Ross.

Attachments