exhausts.. blimey it cant be that hard surely

boost

Hi all.. well ive been looking for an exhaust for a while.. but im so unsure what one to get its buggin me now.. im waiting for the group buy from the aus.. but it doesnt sound like they are fitting very well.. and that sort of money i need it to be decent...

is there any proffesional exhaust builders that are competant to build a quality system thats going to be good for power and track..

thanks all..

if not i suppose it will be a goose.. but i hate the tailpipes..

pulsar craig

keith if u dont mind traveling theres the guy in lincoln thats sorting out mine, dynoflow uk, he has a very good rep, i also know afew other bespoke exhaust places

boost

hey craig.. you alright..?

ok sounds good.. the trouble is i suppose they would need the car for a few days.? can i be rude and ask what sort of costs are you anticipated to pay?

pulsar craig

all hes doing for me is sorting the fuk up with the am downpipe but whilst im there im having the rest of the pipe work on my ziegan changed from 2.5 to 3" costing me £150 depending on how much of a pain the downpipe is, i reckon for a turbo back system you would be looking at around £450 to £500, but considering the price of the am stuff i would rather get a custom made to fit your car exhaust, i wish i went down this route to be honest

boost

thankyou for the advice.. i will start to make some enquires.. the only thing is that they cannot predict how loud it will be.. as i need it quiet enough to be ok to get on a track etc

davey red.r

get a magnex, or scorpion, there a lovely quiet system, and tbh my magnex flows better than any loud daft goose:oops:

davey

pulsar craig

thankyou for the advice.. i will start to make some enquires.. the only thing is that they cannot predict how loud it will be.. as i need it quiet enough to be ok to get on a track etc
they design the system to suit u, if u want it quiet they`ll make it quiet, they can add various silencers ect..