Exhaust Elow to Goose Front Pipe

Pete Watson

I am looking to get a new elbow to meet up with my goose front pipe, i know that James has said he will be making some but they aren't ready yet, does anyone else make a good version that is readily available, i have looked around but not found anything in this country.

What would be the price i should expect to pay, ones i have looked at have been around £250 is this dear or the norm?

Really need one within the next 3 weeks, that way it can be fitted while the engine is out.

Rgs Pete

A

Anonymous

Pete Watson said:
I am looking to get a new elbow to meet up with my goose front pipe, i know that James has said he will be making some but they aren't ready yet, does anyone else make a good version that is readily available, i have looked around but not found anything in this country.

What would be the price i should expect to pay, ones i have looked at have been around £250 is this dear or the norm?

Really need one within the next 3 weeks, that way it can be fitted while the engine is out.

Rgs Pete
why not just get a local fabricator/blacksmith to make you 1 :?:
you'll be suprised just what materials a local blacksmith can get :shock: and how quickly they can get what you want made.

K

krikra

Or you could buy mine. I had a 3" elbow and frontpipe custom made and it works :D and looks :D Fits the rest of the goose system.

Will make a sale thread for this.. in a few minutes

kirko

i am making one of these this week for mine i will be using part of the original front pipe, so basically my new pipe will run from the turbo to the flexi pipe which will keep it from cracking
i could make two if you are interested