Exhaust £££

B

butch1234

sh!t thats a bit steep :shock: i would want it gold plated for that price even if it is only one of four made

MarkTurbo

1 of only 4 made.
Im amazed they found one person stupid enough to pay that for a short bit of pipe and a £50 silencer but 4 people :shock:

There really are some mugs about :lol:

snoon

The guys a rip off merchant!

Doesn't even bolt directly to turbo, and there is no mention in his ad.

dobby

snoon said:
Doesn't even bolt directly to turbo, and there is no mention in his ad.
Exactly what I thought. Surely it can be done. Once I get my new job I will be making my own one off these.

snoon

MarkTurbo said:
By the looks of it i'd say it just bolted up to the standard turbo elbow ;-)

My thoughts exactly. Load of crap. Cost you £100 to make your own!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I thought I'd find the phrase "Tuning Japanese" in there when I saw the price:doh:

KF79GTIR

You should look at his other items for sale well over priced i just paid half of what he is asking for the starting price on the 4 point brace!

Kev.

M

mynheers_a_pint

i was looking at this earlier and i honestly think with some jetex tubing and a cheap universal back box, with even mediochre welding skills, you could prolly knock that up, direct from turbo, for sub 80 quid.

M

mynheers_a_pint

turbodaily said:
yeah easy. front side exits are becoming quite chav now though, i saw a saxo with one the other day..
I bet that ran brilliantly. Though, most chav's rate their BHP on the decibles from their car, rather than the force spinning the wheels. Why else would they want a retardedly loud exhaust and 14 1,000" subs in the back of a saxo?

John

turbodaily said:
yeah easy. front side exits are becoming quite chav now though, i saw a saxo with one the other day..
Never understood why people pour loads of cash into these terrible cars which have no hope in being fast, a 1litre saxo or similar is never going to be fast, save your cash and buy a decent car :doh:

youngsyp

It maybe over priced and a complete waste of time but, it is 'Ultra sweet' for sure. :roll: :doh:

Paul

P.s. Just thank fcuk it's 1 of only 4 made. :lol:

P

pulsarboby

talking of tuning japanese:roll:

i recently purchased a car from a lad that had wads full of reciepts, when i was looking through some of them i noticed this firms name came up a few times
and look at this:shock:

diagnose & remedy misfire

replace: maf (secondhand unit) £160
replace: distributor, coil, ign leads, amplifier module (secondhand items) £280
renew spark plugs £68.00
the total bill with parts and labour came to £786.20:shock: :shock: :shock:

now is it just me or is there a little bit of hit n miss going on here:lol:
cant understand how some of these people get away with it.
that wasnt the only colossally high bill either, no wonder the poor little booger had to sell his pride and joy:roll:

O

Odin

That's good old tuning Japaneses for you :roll: :evil: , Robbing c*nts :evil: .

Rob