EXEDY ORGANIC CLUTCH or BLUEPRINT ADL

Geetir

Just need some info on a clutch kit.

My pulsar is running totally stock with no mods but has a paddle clutch.
It's a very rough take off and biting point, as to aching my leg now.

I'm looking at replacing the clutch.
I have seen the standard blueprint adl clutch and the exedy organic one.

Which one is best to buy for stock boost. I won't be modifying the car as the car standard is quick as it is.

Animaldaz

I would fit a standard replacement that way your less likely to have problems with the rest of the clutch components.

GTI-R Nath

I herd blue print clutches were shite, exedy do a standard replacement thats cheeper than the organic too, im using the exedy organic at the moment pedals abit stiffer than standard, but dosent bother me.

Geetir

I herd blue print clutches were shite, exedy do a standard replacement thats cheeper than the organic too, im using the exedy organic at the moment pedals abit stiffer than standard, but dosent bother me.
Where could I get the standard exedy clutch from?

John

Why not get a helix clutch, they are reliable even with bigger power and retain a light pedal. I know your running stock power but considering the standard clutches are known to struggle with stock power I would be going with something that's a bit more beefy just for price of mind if anything.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Why not get a helix clutch, they are reliable even with bigger power and retain a light pedal. I know your running stock power but considering the standard clutches are known to struggle with stock power I would be going with something that's a bit more beefy just for price of mind if anything.
Totally agree with that