evo 3 callipers

Gaz gtiR

hi. ive found some evo 3 calipers but the guy says they wil fit evo 1 2 & 3 are they the same fitment on the evo 1 2 3?? he also has discs aswell. do the discs fit the R aswell?

also are the evo 3 calipers a strait swap on the R or will i need to modify anything?? :)

Matt Evans

Evo 1, 2 and 3 calipers are the same mate, but you'll need Clio 172/182 disks to go with them (I had brand new grooved ones off ebay for about £60). The only mod you may need to do is to open up the fixing holes in the hub bracket slightly, for the caliper.

Don't forget braided brake hoses. some good 5.1 fluid, good pads and maybe a brake cylinder stopper/bracket and you should have a pretty good upgraded for not a great deal of money.

Good luck fella. :)

Fire & skill

Vintage member
just for future reference, a little birdy told me that pajero calipers are the same as early evo . . .

also VR4 fit and if you are a bit more handy you can fit four pots from a GTO TT, but you wont fit them under 15's. there is also guys on the lancer register who are fitting Nissan R33 GTS-T calipers with R33 GTR rotors.