ESpace Splitter

G

gtir_94

Hey,

Can someone please tell me the part number for the Renault ESpace splitter? I see a cpl of you guys have it. Thanks.

Phil

Fire & skill

Vintage member
laguna splitter you mean? AFAIK the espace splitter is the same size etc, you should be ok just going into your local renault dealers and asking them - shouldn't need the part number. but then again it may be common here, but not on your side of the pond. i'll ask my mate - he works at renault.

G

gtir_94

Hey that would be excellent if you could ask.

Nah OZ doesnt get the ESpace. And what I have heard the ESpace splitter is 2in deeper than the laguna.

Rang Renault today in OZ and got some goose telling me they dont order from overseas. lol, how do u get your cars into the country I asked him. The idiot said 'I dont know'.

Oh well. If I could get get a part number and be armed with that. IT should be better. If not Ill go with the laguna.

Thanks again.

Phil

G

gtir_94

Nah OZ doesnt get the ESpace. And what I have heard the ESpace splitter is 2in deeper than the laguna.

Rang Renault today in OZ and got some goose telling me they dont order from overseas. lol, how do u get your cars into the country I asked him. The idiot said 'I dont know'.

Oh well. If I could get get a part number and be armed with that. IT should be better. If not Ill go with the laguna.

Thanks again.

Phil

G

gtir_94

Thanks again.

Phil

G

gtir_94

Rang Renault today in OZ and got some goose telling me they dont get anything from overseas. lol, how do u get your cars into the country I asked him. The idiot said 'I dont know'.

Thanks again.

Phil