Engine, turbo and loom

A

Almera_GTiR

Hello

Soon i will be looking for a GTiR engine, turbo and loom. Preferbly would like to hear it running first, turbo must be good.

Also need AFM and exhaust manifold.

Cheers

Jamie

A

Almera_GTiR

ha ha, thinking about it, make sure i do it right first time this time..:lol:

A

Almera_GTiR

hmm, yeah i read about that, but would that work for me? I suppose it will as i will be using the GTiR AFM anyway.

I'm not sure whether i should try to use the GTiR engine loom this time and then get it wired into the car loom, or whether it's easier to do it the way you did it before, and just rewire where it goes into the ECU

It's not going to look as pretty this time, should be a real sleeper, it has grey unpainted bumpers now too. :lol:

A

Almera_GTiR

Ed you mention on your website that you can swap between map, how does that work, how do you switch between maps?

Fusion Ed

Its an option on the daughter boards (not realtime) where you can have multiple maps made and just switch between them via a dash switch. Not even power fc can do that :)

R

RallyKev2

Hi I've got everything you ll need. unfortunately the engine is out the car but its just been rebuilt. phone for more details if youre interested 07765337121

whytie

i have a full nissan pulsar thats been writing off. whole drivers side smashed. sweet engine only done 66000 miles an still restricted to 112 mph very rare. Thinkin about breakin but if someones fast they could take the whole motor still drives. Phone me on 07784165302

Last edited: