engine rebuilder...

Mr GTiR

as some of you know i need a second rebuild on my engine.

I need someone in the North West who can rebuild it.

Would love to take it to a big name tuner but don't have that kind of cash!

I'm based in Manchester, help needed A.S.A.P.....

Moved to Regular maintenance - FAST GUY

P

Pete

andy if u get chance 2 morrow phone me i will phone my mate he might do it for u :?: :D

F

Fizzy

Is it a rebuild on a standard engine? Atthe end of the day, it's JUST an engine, so any reasonable garage should be able to do it.

skiddusmarkus

Andy-I went down to ADR for you again today but the guy I need to speak to(Chris) was out for the day.Try ringing them tomorrow-01246 456358.

Mr GTiR

Cheers Si, looks like it's the little ends that are making the noise. New small end bearings were replaced so don't know why they have gone :?

Mr GTiR

Fizzy said:
Is it a rebuild on a standard engine? Atthe end of the day, it's JUST an engine, so any reasonable garage should be able to do it.
no Mark it's not a stand engine, just had a full rebuild done with uprated ARP bolts, 87mm forged pistons and Tommie head gasket.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Yuo realy need to be able to give the engine to someone and say, it's had a rebuild but this is wrong, can you sort it?
Otherwise they may do stuff on the engine but they may not cure the problem and as soon as you start the engine it's dead again. :(

P

Pete

like that is it andy i reply 2 UR post and u just ignore my post i sent u
ok fine i tryed 2 help u but NO forget it then sort it UR self then
u said u would phone me did U no :evil: :evil:

B

Brett G

Hey Andy I thought John and co just done it!? Whats wrong with it? :shock:

P

Pete

spoke 2 andy 2nite hes got it sorted now 8)
p,s no more handbags at dawn now :D :lol: :D

Mr GTiR

pm sent mate but just let's say that i've got a good deal and they are currently working/building a 400+ bhp R so i know it's in safe hands :wink: :D

Regards
Andy

323GT-R

Looking forward to finally seeing it back on the road 8)

Let us know what the problem is when you strip it down. Hopefully if it is just little end bushings, shouldn't be too difficult / expensive to fix... :roll:

Mr GTiR

hope so Kes, once it's back up and running we can finally finish off that race (on an airfield :wink: ) that we had to stop down to too much rain lol 8)