engine pic

G

gsikevin

this happen last week and i took it to bits to day and now i got to take the engine out :evil:

Fusion Ed

You will probably find the above damage has happened over a long duration rather than sudden. I'd get your injectors checked, especially if all the other cyl's look fine.

Just to add, if you do decide to do this, bag them up and label them so you know what one was where if any problems occurred.

G

gsikevin

i thick it wos like this fan i got it i have had it 4 weeks now i will do label them up thanks

antgtir

Not nice, loss of compression, good excuse to forge the little bugger lol.

Good luck with the strip and build.

Ant.

G

gsikevin

thanks all get it back on road soon have to wait for the bits to come

antgtir

Looking at the first pic, No1 cylinder seems to be very dark / oily, do as Ed has suggested and check or replace injectors, possibly look at the fueling and make sure its running as should.

Ant.

G

gsikevin

thanks for say coz i play abut we it to got the CO down on it for it m.o.t then i get it fix i will get it set up so it right thanks.

neil240z

told you to buy my forged engine!

i knew it was more than a metal head gasket!, my engine used to look like that except 2 pistons were buggered!

good luck.

G

gsikevin

neil240z said:
told you to buy my forged engine!

i knew it was more than a metal head gasket!, my engine used to look like that except 2 pistons were buggered!

good luck.
thanks but all ju fix my engine bank up