engine managment

G

gfunk

have just ordered engine managment system from gtart it is a system from south africa thought i would post as complete system is only a 1000 pounds fitted and mapped on dyno not sure what gains i will get but i will keep you all informed , i am basicly getting it fitted so i know engine is as safe as it can be but any gains will be good Gary recons it should be good for around 15bhp at wheels with good spread of torque across rev range cheers G

J

Jamz

Any gains you get will be entirely dependent of the ability of the mapper. Get it live mapped on the road if you want the most out of it.

G

gfunk

mapping

i dont think their is a more capable mapper in the uk than gary from gtart he is the person that mapped andy barnes r34 which is the quickest skyline in europe and has been going strong for 2 years ,i have always trusted him with my gtr and now my gtir and would not even consider another tuner in uk

M

Mr Overboooost

Re: mapping

gfunk said:
i dont think their is a more capable mapper in the uk than gary from gtart he is the person that mapped andy barnes r34 which is the quickest skyline in europe and has been going strong for 2 years ,i have always trusted him with my gtr and now my gtir and would not even consider another tuner in uk

i second that as my car is down there at the moment. :D
ive known gary for 15 years and he has never given me bad advice even though a couple of times i ignored it and regretted it later on :lol:

cheers
gary