engine build

boost

hi all,

well my engine build is just about to be started but i wanted people on here to give me advice or recomendations to what parts to use. there is so many makes of things and i wanted to know whats going to be best as im looking for top bhp and reliablilty..

im going to be doing trackdays when its all ready.

i will need advice on what turbo also is needed and basically whats best as in cams, internal parts etc..

im getting a quaiffe gearbox when my engines done as i dont like to mess about.. i like to do a job once but do it properly..

if any of you guys/girls can give me any decent advice then it would be really appriciated.

many thanks keith

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
hi all,

well my engine build is just about to be started but i wanted people on here to give me advice or recomendations to what parts to use. there is so many makes of things and i wanted to know whats going to be best as im looking for top bhp and reliablilty..

i will need advice on what turbo also is needed and basically whats best as in cams, internal parts etc..

im getting a quaiffe gearbox when my engines done as i dont like to mess about.. i like to do a job once but do it properly..

if any of you guys/girls can give me any decent advice then it would be really appriciated.

many thanks keith
Save all your nuckles, blood sweat and tears, buy my engine and quaife and be on the track this summer ;-)

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
hi all,

many thanks keith
Save all your nuckles, blood sweat and tears, buy my engine and quaife and be on the track this summer ;-)
that would make sence ok save u alot on labour just pop it in and away u go no running the engine in just get the car mapped :thumbsup::thumbsup: