engine bay dress up

D

deanogtir

im looking for any shiny bits to brighten up the bay, fuse box cover have to b polished pm me with a price for any shiny bits thanks

Matty B

Have a look on E-bay my friend, i managed to get most of my bits off there. Fuse box cover, Plenum cover, Spark plug cover. I also had a few bits made that i couldn't get hold of. Take a look.

D

deanogtir

cheers mate i found one bout tens mins ago haha so im jammin

Jon Olds

Nice red rocker box off a GTI with HKS cap F/S

The 16V one has '16V Twin Cam' cast into it with a nice deep red colour. Its
a direct fit. I have one spare with a billet HKS oil cap, and modded throttle bracket. Gift at £40

Animaldaz

CanadianR said:
daz, how long did you spend polishing? looks nice and clean that's for darn sure!
Cheers mate, well put it this way if i had to start again i wouldnt be able to find the time since my daughters been born:lol:

saddler

deanogtir said:
im looking for any shiny bits to brighten up the bay, fuse box cover have to b polished pm me with a price for any shiny bits thanks
what are you after ?? I have a good m8 who is a very good (chrome ) metal finisher 8)

gtir_pimp

any other places people know about to get hold of some shiny bits? i always check ebay but at the mo theres not much. i want a dizzy cap cover and inlet manifold cover like the ones in the pics.

davey red.r

Matty B said:
Have a look on E-bay my friend, i managed to get most of my bits off there. Fuse box cover, Plenum cover, Spark plug cover. I also had a few bits made that i couldn't get hold of. Take a look.

show off:lol: :thumbsup:

davey

Jon Olds

Anybody want pics of the 16V rocker box and hks cap , pm me your email add. I'm amazed Ive still got it.
P&P at cost, collection preferred, paypal +4%