Engine and Fitter in Bournemouth area :roll:

sams13

I require some experience in removing and fitting a new engine as everytime i get the one in the car rebuilt it blows up on me. so would like a different engine and someone to fit .. or is there a possible reason for to it blowing up.

gtir_pimp

how many times has it blown up and what exactly blows up? obviously somethings wrong. do you build the engine and fit or a mechanic?

sams13

it was done under warranty from garage where bought. what happened, we were driving down a dual carriageway decelerating to a roundabout when the engine noise just changed to kind of a misfiring sound ( like 3 cylinders) under the bonnet it was quite smokey and there was also quite a bit of smoke from the oil filler cap so we called the aa and got it towed. before this the engine lost power on 1 cyclinder. thanks

gtir_pimp

so has the warranty run out now? cos i would be straight back there telling them to do it again properly or they can pay someone you trust to do it.
pulsarboby on here can do it. only problem is hes in southend but he can pick the car up on his truck an he will do a good job and he will give a warranty. hes also got some engines in stock

sams13

yeah it was mate. engine maybe sorted just need some to fit as cant get car to pulsarboby in southend...

Tk1

i thought you sold the car for £900 ? assuming it was the blue one .
if my memory serves me correct it has an apexi safc on it , has this been set up correctly ?

vss irvine

cant you pay bob to come and collect it? you'll save money in the long run!

there must be transport companies down there that would give you a quote to take it to sunny southend?

P

pulsarboby

youve got a holed piston or complete meltdown on number 3, think it should be a little higher than 0:lol:

john4688

trust me mate there is no one in bournemouth that is any good! pay the money and go to the experts! they may be further away but it will be worth it!