Emanage Harness Wiring

B

BlackR

Hey guys. have some problems with my emanage. i´d read the introduction and install-pdf from greddy.com today and saw that there´s no introducing for the SR20DET RNN14 ECU. do anyone have som wiring-manuals ? only need the original one, to connect the emanage on it.

pls help !

ps: i´d done a search, but nothing found !

B

BlackR

many many thx :) my manual wich was with the emanage is also in japanese. thats my biggest problem.

and the english one from greddy.com has only skyliners and silvia ecus in it.

greets from vienna

B

BlackR

thx !

i´ll hope to make it work :D

i need my "R" for the weekend. can´t drive any longer with my smart. need turbo punches, excesses of speed aso

cheers

B

BlackR

hey guys. another question:

can´t find any help by the manuals !

my connection light is flashing the whole time. i´m a bit scared that this would show me some errorcodes. can anybody explain ?

thx in advance

B

BlackR

ok....makes me little more happier :D

others:

i was driving threw my district, and my pulsar run a little bit more reach and the engine turned off. i heard crunchy noises from the back of the car. i thought my walbro was getting no fuel. could this be ? i used the walbro also in my 200sx s13, and there where no problems than now ?

i´m very scared to kill the engine... :(

B

BlackR

guys i need your help pls !

my std tuby was rebuild with uprated internals etc. i´d bought an greddy emanage (blue one) and did the update. since this my software programm on my laptop tells me that my emanage doesn´t work with this software i should call my greddy dealer. haha....no greddy dealers in austria.

since saturday, my exhaust pulls out a massive blue smoke. i know, this is burned oil, but it doesn´t smoke every time ? if i pull it hard to about 4000rpm and get off the gas it stops to smoke blue !

i´m realy messed up with. spent so much money and it didn´t work yet. could any body help me ? i need an "base" map for my emanage!

if i will turn to the afm menue, it shows mi "in use afm 1" but in the line of puls in and puls out there´s no entry ?! is this ok or will i have a big fault inthe wiring ?

pls help me i can´t get threw alone :(