Electric Mirrors & Rear Wiper Fuse

Gray

I was relocating my washer bottle to the boot today and got it all done and the front washers now work and was hooking up the wires for the rear washer and accidently let them touch and there was a spark so I thought bugger might have blown a fuse.

As suspected the rear wiper does not wipe nor does the rear washer motor work as the fuse must have blown, just downloaded the english translation of the fuse box off here so I now know which one to change.

Does this fuse also work the electric windows as they no longer fold in or adjust. Need to buy some new fuses and have a look tomorrow in the light.

Just noticed theres a fuse called Mirror - Air Con. Is this the Electric Mirror fuse and could I have posibly blown two fuses? - Wiper Washers aswell? Although the front wipers still work and so does the motor for the front washers.

Hoping Ive not buggered something up big time :roll:

C

cpt r toggers

Sounds like you have blown the relay that powers both the rear wiper and the folding mirrors. Try swapping the top two blue relays next to your fuse box and see if this allows the wiper and mirrors to work then you will know its the relay.
Hope this helps