Ecu

91_GTi-R

As The Title Says Im Looking To Get A Ecu For My Pulsar Im Looking To Run 1 Bar To 1.2 Bar And I Have Herd Of A Mines Ecu Or Something Of That Sort Because I Dont Really Want To Get Into A Huge Programming Ordeal So If You Could Let Me Know What You Have With A Price Would Be Great Or Somewhere I Can Get One Thanks
Cheers Alex

Jonesy

It's easy enough to do, you could do it yourself, or if you know anyone with a soldering iron get them to do it. Or any company that repairs electronic goods i suppose.

P

pulsarboby

if you cant do it yourself and like me have clumsy great mitts, then take the ecu to a shop that does pc repairs, theyll do it for about a score!

gtirx2

Remember if you are going to solder a chip into the standard ecu you need to swap a very small chip on the other side of the ecu from postion cj1 to postion cj2 for it to work.

Jonesy

gtirx2 said:
Remember if you are going to solder a chip into the standard ecu you need to swap a very small chip on the other side of the ecu from postion cj1 to postion cj2 for it to work.
Yes thats right its actually a link just a zero ohm resistor, tells you to do that in the instructions that come with the chip aswell.

Jonesy

I've got one in the house could take some pics later if you want, but it does come with easy to follow instructions.