ecu in my car

G

gsikevin

is this ecu any good for mapping i do not no anything abut ecu,s help :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sumo

yep kev that has been mapped by jam motor sport but it would hav been set to run 100ron i would think as it has a that uther chip board put in a think some one could map it for u think there is a lad in dundee that can do it hav to find out for u

Fusion Ed

If you get stuck I can have a look for you. Just drop me a PM if your interested, and I can tell you exactly what's been done.

G

gsikevin

Micra Ed said:
If you get stuck I can have a look for you. Just drop me a PM if your interested, and I can tell you exactly what's been done.
pm u

youngsyp

turboloon said:
is that the 'dentist' by any chance sumo..?
I don't think the Dentist will be able to map the GTiR ecu as, it will require a daughter board or, in this case, an EPROM change. Plus specific mapping and datalogging software. He normally deals with the ECUTEK software for Evo's and Impreza's !
The ecu in question was mapped in Japan. With that in mind, it's probably been set up for their best fuel too which, would be 102 RON+.

You'd probably be safe running it on V-Power over here though, as long as you didn't go mad with your peak boost levels. You also might need to retard your base timing a smidge, just for safety.

Paul

Last edited: