ECU, cont 'help plennum please...'

S

SUKARDIGOSAL

does anyone can tell me how to differentiate gtir ecu. cos i want to know whether my ecu is gtir ecu or not.

i bought MICROTECH ECU LT10s before with gtir mapping. if the ecu that in my car is not gtir ecu, is that possible i use this microtech ecu even i dnno whether the engine is in good condition or not, and still use some of the sensors that attach in the blubird turbo engine?

IM SO STRESS, SAD AND DISSAPOINT :( :( :( dunno what to do, and also run out of $$$ to rebuild this car :( :( :(

I

Innovate Performance

please read the reply to you other post.Regarding you engine if your old engine was a GTIR engine then you most likely have the GTIR ecu so the micro tech one should be ok.

A

Anonymous

Its important to find out whether the ECU is a gtir one or not, it might be the source of your probs with the engine. if it is then the microtech should make the car run the same, sr20det bluebirds where purely japanese domestic market only, so you will have probs looking for specs on the engine, unless you know some japanese, cause the variation isnt in the gtir workshop manuals. You would think the injectors and cam profiles would be different size so maybe thats why your car wasnt running so great, keep your fingers crossed its just a tune the engine needs, now you have to find somebody you can trust who can tune the car for you...