Dyno Graph Stickers?

S

skipp123

hi guys,

not posted on here for a while, last time i was on here i recal seeing a nice gti-r with a dyno graph sticker on the side rear window i really liked this mod and am looking to do it myself just wondered if anyone had a pic of the car? thanks for your replys in advance

thanks again skipp

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GTiR_Mic

Yeah it is a good mod for a tea leaf to see what power your car is running and if it is worth stealing it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mic

Garef

Have to agree with Mic on this one, good source of advertising if u don't intend on keeping it for too long.

S

skipp123

car never is on its own im either in it or its in the locked garage with a rotwieler caged next door {my old dear lmao} horses for corces but i liked it

any info would be really appreciated

marcus_g

Surely if you want this, any graphics place or printers could sort it out for you, if you give them a copy of your rr.

gtir bean

better to let people think its just a shitty sunny with a body kit than tell them what power it has.let them find out the hard way.8)

Ricky_GTi-R

Why advertise to people that your car is super quick? Is that so thieves have piece of mind when they steal it? Atleast they can outrun the local plod??:lol:

chrism

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Why advertise to people that your car is super quick? Is that so thieves have piece of mind when they steal it? Atleast they can outrun the local plod??:lol:
True.

chrism

Its going just like it should.Its had a full service as well as a new tubby.360 bearing.Now its going f´ín great!! Its been undersealed and the interior has been stripped.Battery to boot,bigger air filter and more.Cant wait for the spring.Its been swinging back and forit between ice and snow and rain.

Dry tarmac.

Ricky_GTi-R

chrism said:
Its going just like it should.Its had a full service as well as a new tubby.360 bearing.Now its going f´ín great!! Its been undersealed and the interior has been stripped.Battery to boot,bigger air filter and more.Cant wait for the spring.Its been swinging back and forit between ice and snow and rain.

Dry tarmac.
Glad to hear its going well mate:thumbsup:

Is a very fast example8)