Drop link?


what's the right name for the bar between the rear anti roll bar and the suspension strut?

It's like a drop link but has a rubber bush where it meets the suspension strut. Or maybe it is called a drop link? Just not like the normal ball jointed style.

I want to replace a few of the bushes and need to ring Nissan..

(if you can actually buy just those bushes)


Staff member
Its a drop link, you're right. You can buy the bushes seperately from whiteline and others but the drop link is OE only


New Member
Those things aer called droplinks.

You can source those bushes seperatly. There are also aftermarket type too