dp

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Not heard of any issues receiving parts from them.. Have evidence of poor workmanship though..

What seems to be the issue and why not just call them?

nismo-400R

i ordered a manifold from them and its bin like a month and still havnt got it everytime you ring them they like its gonna be next week and so on 2weeks have turned into a month

GTIR-LOZ

welcome to dp's attitude i was promised 2 weeks then it took about 7 in total then it didnt fit and took another month and trading standards to get it sorted dave even put the phone down on me!!

nismo-400R

its like there not bothered though but they were quick enough to take the money for it,what was the quality of the manifold like when you got it back?

GTIR-LOZ

to be fair after the ordeal the manifold was spot on but it seemed that if i left it then nothing would have ever been done about it just tell them you want your money back and use protech in the states or something bet it will arrive alot quicker then

pulsar350R

dp no go for me and many on there or so out their..

very poor service and work manship, never ever again for me. :laser: :laser: :( :( :(

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Imran187 said:
ive had abit of bad experiance with their workmanship aswell so i wont be going their again :doh:
I could tell you a real horror story about their workmanship but it might keep you off your sleep :lol: :lol:

nismo-400R

do tell oap-r,once i get my manifold i wont be using them again i can tell you really bad service like you wouldnt expect

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
nismo-400R said:
do tell oap-r,once i get my manifold i wont be using them again i can tell you really bad service like you wouldnt expect
They were given the job of rebuilding my engine with a Farndon 2.2ltr stroker kit
1.The block wasn't bored correctly to accept my liners and the space was filled with Hylomar or some such.
2.The cut out for the oil squirters was not machined into the piston skirt.
3.The crank thrust washers were either put in with not enough clearance or back to front and were spat out the 1st time the crank turned allowing the crank to float in it's main bearings.Just about wrote off the block :evil:

Sure there was something else but Rishi or Blooby will be along soon to remind me of my senility i'm sure ;-)

Last edited:

noriek2003

i've still got the piccies of the shotgun blasted pistons when that twat (cant remember who it was now) mapped it if you want reminding of that episode :shock:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
noriek2003 said:
i've still got the piccies of the shotgun blasted pistons when that twat (cant remember who it was now) mapped it if you want reminding of that episode :shock:
Another story altogether :lol: In fact the Sherrif's Officers are paying him a visit now with a very large Decree in my favour :thumbsup:

davey red.r

i know a lad that had one with the bracing, it cracked after 3 laps at brough,sent it back then did the same again after next meeting.
mind you he was running 570 bhp

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
You forgot the fact that the bores were machined squint!! :O

Oil lines were blocked off!

Can't remember what else was up with it...

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
RishiGTiR said:
You forgot the fact that the bores were machined squint!! :O

Oil lines were blocked off!

Can't remember what else was up with it...
Got that when i said the liners were put in with Hylomar ;-)

Oil lines were ok,it was the coolant that wasn't connected

And it was "mapped" so rich that i got 9mpg on a steady run back to Dundee when i normally got 20-25 :shock:

And it ran as rough as a badger's ar$e :evil:

popeye

Is there anyone out there that knows what they are doing with these cars that wont have your pants down? prefferably in the midland?