Donnington

PulsarLee

Hi,

Does anyone know if Donnington Park still have trackdays?? Ive been trying to find some info on the net for ages without success.

Thanks,

Lee

John

After the F1 debacle as far as I was aware they were building site, hence the Moto GP having to move if I remember correctly.

Thats one of the most depressing videos I have seen in a long time. Donnington has always been one of my favourite circuits and seeing it in that state is absolutely shocking.

Tim

Donington is being rebuilt and there will be race dates and hopefully track days towards the end of the summer

watoga

Donington is being rebuilt and there will be race dates and hopefully track days towards the end of the summer
I sincerely hope so. Donington is one of my favourite race circuits, and it would be a real shame to let it deteriorate into a useless state.

Dave

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I don't know, that looks like it could be a good rallycross track for a GTI-R... bit of gravel, a few water hazards... it could be fun.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Thats one of the most depressing videos I have seen in a long time.
Don't talk soft man :roll:

You should have seen Silverstone when I went in March, it looked almost the same at that video.

All they've done is video it in the winter when its raining and put some sappy sad song over the top.

Go in the summer and re-edit the song with a Cheeky Girls classic and it won't be so down hearted then.

I doubt very much that we've seen the last of Donington; perhaps the track will remain the same layout, however the facilities might change to make it a much more usable and spectator friendly venue.
:thumb: