done sum spraying on me car wat do u think?

A

antilag

as above just thought id see wat u boys thought im filling the skirts in to the car like nads nova :wink: the cars gonna b bright white with white wheels and gloss black trims

also this is the lowest the car can go but im still trying to get it lower :cry: :cry: :cry:

im taking all the black out from round the rear windows and off the door pillar and the bonnet is resting on the car so is the bumper so dnt comment on the fit :wink:

Davey

not bad m8, would look better with some doors on it though.
Some people really go to far trying to reduce weight :shock:

A

antilag

yeh they cant do it in carbon fibre so i ent bothering with that idea no more i just wanna get it on the road now

A

Anonymous

Yeh it will look good, and i expect to see a nicely polished engine to go with it :wink:

Mr GTiR

my thoughts.....hum, if your going to drive your car hard then the skirts will crack! I've seen it too many times on Max Flower cars and don't recommend it.

If it's a show car then it should be ok but will be prone to cracking. Is this the TOTB III car?

Also, why are you trying to make it look like an Evo when it's an R :?

Don't take offense Dave, it's just my thoughts. Apart from that keep up the good work.

Andy

P.S. (thanks for the cheque mate, blow up doll is in the post :wink: )

A

antilag

well i wnt b taking bends quick as gtir's handle like $hit its just for everyday use and dragging (not the dragging your thinking of vpulsar)
i lifted the skirts up and there flexable and the fillar i used dont crack so i dnt think it will but if it does i'll respray it lol

as for the evo look andy i dnt like the look of the standard car and there are no alternatives imo other then that bumper and the se nisstek bumper but i ent waiting till totb 9 for that to arrive only to send it back :wink:

i ent trying to achieve a car that everyone will look at i just want to b different from peeps on here.the car will never b a mint show car as its built to b killed and thats wat its gonna get sooner rather then later :D :D :D