Doh.!! AVCR Gear Judge.

J

justin666

Being the pillock that i am sometimes i managed to accidently reset my AVCR eralier.. Luckily i remembered most off the settings i had but for the life of me I cant remember the Gear Judge (etc Menu) Numbers.!!

Anyone wanna remind me..???

The reset settings are along the lines of

1st 125
2nd 85
3rd 65
4th 45
5th 35

N.S 255

The above may be incorrect as im tryin to do it from memory but you get my drift :)

So if somebody can just remind me of the setting for the gear judge I will be a happy bunny :D

Cheers

J...

J

justin666

youngsyp said:
Just out of interest, will this help to control boost spikes ?

Cheers

Paul
Not really, Its just part of the basic apexi setup for the car..

To try and Control big boost spikes or unstable boost you can try altering the F/B speed setting.. Just done this on my mates EVO as he was gettin huge fluctuations in the boost curve.. Turned them down to "3" through 1st and 2nd and then "2" for 3rd, 4th and 5th. Mine are set to 3 across the board and its perfectly stable.

Have you altered anything on your start duty settings..??? I allow mine to spike a little through 1st and 2nd (+10% in 1st and +5% in second) with 3rd, 4th and 5th all set to 0%.

Also make sure the system is self learning (**** for duty) as this should also help with preventing big boost spikes...

J..

youngsyp

Ahhhh, cheers buddy !!

I'll give the F/B settings a whirl first as I thought this was like a 'gain' setting to get the tubby response up. So, I have mine set fairly high (7 I think :shock: )

If this doesn't work, I'll give the start duty a go as it's currently at 0% across the board.

It's defo in self learn mode though :wink:

Cheers

Paul