Does anyone know

L

L14M NP

what these few sensors are please?
As you may have read, I am doing a bit of re-wiring and just trying to suss out a few things :thumbsup: I did use the search button but after 15 minutes I couldn't find what I was after, allthough I'm sure it's been covered many times lol

I only have a pic of a couple of the inlet manifold sensors, but if someone could tell me what they all are [inc colour] that would be cool, then I can trace them back to the ECU so I can repin if neccesary. [above pic] I did have all of this info to hand but it has been put in a 'safe place' LOL

Also, RE the pic below: on the water housing
I have worked out where the 2 pin [red] plug goes [ecu] but I have no wiring for the 1 pin sensor, same goes for the 1 pin sensor on the oil cooler [pressure switch?]
Do theses both run back to the interior dash clocks for the warning lights?

Final question [for now lol] the green relay near the ECCS plug,am I right in thinking that is the ECCS relay? As I have a stray wire that needs to go back to there!

Cheers people, Liam :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

low612

top pic is picture of idle control valve and the middle one is coolant temp sensor >RED coolant temp sender to gauge >Black bottom one is oil temp sender >black