does anyone have?

bawsack

Selling Up..
a copy of the revs magazine when we had the gtir v intergarle(sp) v anything elese that tuned up at the three sisters in wigan must of been 2001 i think. and the
rayland cossie turned up along with a few evo's too ,if so can you put pics up or add it in too magazine articals
my car was on the front cover along with others quite intrested too see it. cheers

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I have an electronic copy i think....

When you getting your car back anyway...?

Rishi

Rishi

Found it... Only 1.56MB... Which email account do you want me to send it to...?

Rishi

bawsack

Selling Up..
cool dude ill pm ma addrees to ya, and im getting it back soon mate stuff was being machined and pipework being made up so fingers crossed now hopfully befor totb cos would love to blast doon there.
hows yer motor comming along still got a gearbox or is it blown to shreads yey? just loking hope is alll good
im wantin to see it like.

bawsack

Selling Up..
Fast Guy said:
Do you know which exact issue it was in? I've got loads of them somewhere.
not a clue prob gtir v interale v evo or sumin track day at 3 sisters there was a red tm evo 6 my car a white r with blue viper stripes also had rc developments white evo 6 feture too in it

Rishi

Cool... There was 2 reviews... One from Revs and there was another mixed marque one... I've sent out the one with 66 GTiR's 3 Sisters Meet... If only we could get 60+ GTiR's all on a track these days...

Rishi

bawsack

Selling Up..
now that would be cool! i reackon we could if they managed back then, theres no reason we cant!
just be like gremlins the batch muh haha

Uncle Winnet

i have upload 23 sets off pics from magazines i have keept with gtirs in them revs issue 49 august 2000 has 77 gtir at three sisters

john

bawsack

Selling Up..
Uncle Winnet said:
i have upload 23 sets off pics from magazines i have keept with gtirs in them revs issue 49 august 2000 has 77 gtir at three sisters

john
okits not the one with gtir only, if any one has copy of revs magazine with this on please let me no