Do u actually need 555cc injectors? If so, when?

DavidGTiR

Im running 264 cams, pistons, l & b bottom end, Nismo f/p regulator, avc-r, and am about to get the apexi power fc, tubular manifold, tial ext wastegate, t304e turbo. Some say the standard injectors are fine for the 1.4 bar im going to run but others say i`ll need 555 injectors but Celica GT4 RC`s run 550 as standard and it will all surely depend on what fuel pressure i run aswell will it not?

Help please guys.

Cheers

Jobi Joba

Go for 600 or 700cc...it will leave you a safety margin if someday you want to upgrade your MAF,put a 3" exhaust and raise the boost to 1.6bar...

But with your setup,the std 440cc are a little bit small...but if you raise the fuel pressure to 4bar,maybe they can do the job...

A

Anonymous

I think the standard 444cc injectors are good for a max of 380 BHP!!!!, and that's if your running a FPR and uprated fuel pump.

Si..

the tuner i use has a much bigger spec than that and he's still on the standard one's, like you said the FPR and the pump should be sufficent. :D

M

memski

Hmmm, personally speaking I would rather have bigger injectors fitted rather than a jacked up adjustable fpr.

GINGA

My standard injectors maxxed at 1.4bar on standard turbo so went for larger injectors insted of increased fuel pressure as I felt this was a better route especially as i was going to have to change them at a later date anyway