differences between...and the car

B

Beany

Hey all i hope i get a bit of positive feedback on this one.
I dont want you guys to think what a nob lol :lol:
As i am new to this site and the GTi-R what are the differences between the pulsar and the gti-r other than one is uk spec and the other is jap.
Am i rite in saying that the pulsars have folding in mirrors to.

Replys most appreciated
Regards Chris :D

6Miester

Re: differences between...

Beany said:
Hey all i hope i get a bit of positive feedback on this one.
I dont want you guys to think what a nob lol :lol:
:lol: Don't take it harshly but that kind of question has been done to the death, hence the 'use search button' comments.

Btw Pulsar and GTiR are one and the same!

Pulsar GTiR=Jap import

Sunny GTiR=UK model (Only 70 of these imported by Hissan iirc)

[edit] Just noticed you drive a Festa :lol: .....but live in St Ives so thats ok then! :wink:

topdoggtir

DO A SEARCH :p

UK SPEC NISSAN SUNNY 2.0 GTI-R: -

Supplied with 14-inch 6.0J Alloy wheels and 195/55R14 tyres. Body-Coloured bumpers and roof spoiler, side skirts, front spoiler and tinted glass. Electric mirrors, front windows and central locking. Three-spoke adjustable steering wheel, adjustable driver’s seat and split/folding rear seat. Just 70 officially imported.

JAPANESE SPEC NISSAN PULSAR 2.0 GTI-R: -

Equipment as per the UK model plus air-conditioning also added extras are an umbrella, toolkit and flare. Available in grey, graphite, white, red and black.

JAPANESE SPEC NISSAN PULSAR 2.0 GTI-R (DAKAR): -

Lightweight rally version of the GTI-R with no air-conditioning or electric refinements and with a close ratio gearbox and steel wheels!

B

Beany

Thanks guys for the input.
Yes i do drive a fiesta lol i would post pics but you would all probably hate it. :lol:

O

Odin

tee said:
do they all come with pop out rear windows as standard?
If you mean the rear 1/4 lights then yes as far as I know :wink: both my pulsars have had them, But I'm not a 100% sure about the UK sunnys :? .

rob

SunOnGTiR

Rear opening windows came with UK sunnys :wink:
Don't forget about the digital clock :oops:
Also,plastic steering wheel,plastic knob and plastic brake lever :lol:

B

Beany

Like i said lol, here is a couple of pitures of my Fiesta RS Turbo. Comments welcome good or bad.

B

Beany

i know lol im ready for a battering but just thought i would share my hard work with you guys :D

deank93

I love the RS fiesta, sadly a rare sight these days and looking at the TOTB dvd there are a few quick ones about too....yours looks like a nice example....you need to sell up and get a proper performance car though :wink:

B

Beany

deank93 said:
I love the RS fiesta, sadly a rare sight these days and looking at the TOTB dvd there are a few quick ones about too....yours looks like a nice example....you need to sell up and get a proper performance car though :wink:
Thats not what i expected but thank you. thought i was gonna get slated big time. Its not a bad little car when shes running lol (fords a). 185 bhp and 195lbft standard it was 133bhp and 132lbft. Want a gtir really but just insurance and my money situation wont allow it at the moment. When my money problems are sorted i may just consider the GTi-R

OZ-Racing

That Fester looks familiar.
Seeing as you're getting an R, I'll give you a flash and a wave next time I see you :wink:

Cris

Beany said:
Like i said lol, here is a couple of pitures of my Fiesta RS Turbo. Comments welcome good or bad.

Don't like Festas but yours looks like a very clean example. Engine bay is beautifully finished.

There's a chap my way with a white Scrote RST. Looks stunning, must spend all his time polishing it and all his money modding it (tastefully no Lax Power shite).

I don't like the car but I've got respect for the owner and his commitment to it.