Diagnostic port

Dooie Pop Pop

looks the same just turned 90 degree's :wink: the OBD port i think its called.

its where you stick your bit of wire and bridge to get a fault code check :wink:

iv got one :D consult that is :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Cheers for the heads up guys.

The only reason Iask is cos I found this http://www.blazt.biz/but after a little investigation and a chat with the UK distributer it appears it only works with the standard ECU.

I was looking for something that could monitor and edit the Power FC other than Data-Logit.

A

AJ4

Best thing to do is find some bribable tuner that will give you the Apexi software... I'm really suprised there are no hooky copies floating around, Apexi only sell the software to registered garages etc and probably charge an absolute fortune for the license.

I'm sure with the number of people on here and other webboards, someone somewhere must know a 'friendly' tuner somewhere who will turn a blind eye for 20 mins while you burn a CD... ;)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
It must be expensive as this was obviously one of the reasons Data-Logit was developed.

I wonder what this Apexi software is called then as I do have some contacts :wink: as far as hooky software is concerned.

A

AJ4

I've got the name written down somewhere, I'll look it out....