DGR Suspension Kit

watoga

Does that price include the pillowball mounts (not sure it actually specifies on the page)? The fact you can specify spring rates is an added bonus. I'd be interested to hear other, more experienced, opinions too!

Cheers,
Dave

MarkTurbo

Probably the same cheap chinese rubbish as the K sport, D2, G force, and BC coilover kits ;-)

I work with somebody that used to work for Exe Tc and he said i'd be better off with the koni dampers and lowering springs that are on my car now than any of these kits. He said Teins weren't much better either :lol:

red reading

like anything chinese it was hit or miss, the bc's i have on at the moment are ok,teins i do not rate at all, and i too have a set of konis with eibach springs for when needed.

vpulsar

I had the K-sport one's on my car and they looked pretty much the same as that cheap shit in the link, I took them off after about 2 months and went back to uprated standard style susp because they where shit.

The only place they worked was on a smooth track, Everywhere else they where not just shit but sometimes dangerous especially in the wet or on a bumpy back road.

John

williams

shame gaz dont make suspension for the gtir, had some of theirs before and loved it. may give them a call see how much it would cost to get some made.

johnsy

iv got no complaints with my D2's

transformed the way the car handles,

Last edited:

vpulsar

Oh well, glad I checked first really then!

Will do some more research, on the best road set up for my R

Cheers

Guys
The only coil overs I've experienced on a pulsar that worked well are Ohlin's, My mate Mic had them on his car and they performed great, They where stiff but compliant over bumpy ground and pot holes, And also worked well in the wet unlike my cheapo set up lol.

http://www.ohlins.com/Our-products/Automotive/

John